Monday, May 27, 2013

Apple's Rare Computer SOLD!

A very rare Apple Computer was sold for a record of $671,400 in a German auction just this Saturday...

A very rare Apple Computer was sold for a record of $671,400 in a German auction just this Saturday.


This Apple computer is a low-powered PC from Apple's humble beginnings, which brings out with the the Apple's co-founders, Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. This was up for sale at German auction house called "Auction Team Breker" and it was still functioning. It is now reported the only

one among the six Apple's first computer's exist.


The New York Times reported that the buyer wants to stay anonymous, but is a wealthy entrepreneur from the "Far East."

2 comments:

  1. Good post. I'm going through some of these issues as well..


    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... ipod glass repair service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally I don't read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very
    compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me.
    Thanks, very nice post.

    Look into my weblog macintosh computers

    ReplyDelete