Since Internet Service Providers Doesn’t have the fastest DNS servers and can cause you to browse the web slow and browsers needs to look up the IP addresses to every websites you browse. Here is a trick on how to fast it up a bit by using Google DNS or OpenDNS.
Using A better DNS Provider to browse web faster
Follow these steps to Change your DNS Settings
- Right Click on the Network Status Notification icon and select Open Network and Sharing Center in the context menu.
- Then click Change Adapter Settings by the left upper corner of Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Now Right Click on the Network Adapter you wish to change the DNS (Most likely the network you are using) and choose Properties in the context menu.
- When the Properties of the selected Network Adapter shows up you will need to select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) from the list and click properties.
- Now after clicking Properties of Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) from the list click the circle on Use the following DNS server addresses and insert the DNS you can choose below: