Mr. World 2014 finale which takes place on June 15, 2014 (Sunday) at 9:PM at Torbay England, with Nicklas Pedersen of Denmark succeded the Mr. World 2014 title, Emmanuel Ikubese of Nigeria made first runner-up and José Pablo Minor of Mexico at second
SEE ALSO: Mr. World Live Streaming and Replay
Nicklas Pedersen a 23-year-old carpenter hailed from Brondby, a suburb of Copenhagen, describes himself as the "Happiest guy in the World," as he wins the title Mr. World 2014.
Nicklas, a qualified carpenter, has aspirations starting his own carpentry in the near future, was named Mr. World 2014. He is Denmark's very own first winner in the male pageant said, and has sucedded the Mr. World 2012 title-hoder Francisco Escobar of Colombia which takes place in Kent, England who did an amazing job during his reign.
The event was hosted by her majestic Miss World 2013 Megan Young along with the former Mr World Canada Frankie Cena.
SEE ALSO: Mr. World Question and Answer Transcript
Below are the list of Mr. World 2014 Winners:
- DENMARK - Nicklas PEDERSEN (Mr World 2014)
- NIGERIA - Emmanuel Ifeanyi IKUBESE (1st Runner up)
- MEXICO - Jose PABLO MINOR (2nd Runner up)
- CURACAO – Zuemerik Clementino Richard VEERIS
- DENMARK – Nicklas PEDERSEN
- ENGLAND – Jordan WILLIAMS
- INDIA – Prateek JAIN
- MEXICO – Jose PABLO MINOR
- MOLDOVA – Valeriu GUTU
- NETHERLANDS – Demian OVERDUIJN
- NIGERIA – Emmanuel Ifeanyi IKUBESE
- PUERTO RICO – Alberto MARTINEZ
- UKRAINE – Bogdan IUSYPCHUK
Fast Track Challenges:
Individual winners of these fast track challenges automatically earns them a spot in the Top 10.
- Extreme Challenge: Moldova – Valeriu GUTU
- Multimedia: Netherlands – Demian OVERDUIJN
- Talent: Curacao – Zuemerik Clementino Richard VEERIS
- Sports Challenge: Denmark – Nicklas PEDERSEN
- Mr. World Team Champions – Blue Team
- Fashion Style:Nigeria – Emmanuel Ifeanyi IKUBESE