The wait is over as the Grand Coronation night of the 52nd edition of the prestigious beauty pageant in the Philippines "Binibining Pilipinas 2015" will took place tonight, on Sunday, March 15 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City at 7:00PM.
The pageant will be hosted by the Singer/Actress Celestine Cruz "Toni" Gonzaga and the Chinese Filipino actor Alexander Xian Cruz Lim Uy.
SEE ALSO: Binibining Pilipinas 2015 Winners: The Grand Coronation Night Results
SEE ALSO: Q&A: Binibining Pilipinas 2015 Question and Answer Portion (TRANSCRIPT)
Bb. Pilipinas 2015 was judged by the following:
- Stella Marquez Araneta - pageant director of the Binibining Pilipinas organization since 1964.
- Kiefer Ravena - basketball player with the Ateneo Blue Eagles
- Vice Ganda - TV presenter and actor
- Bernd Schneider - general manager, Sofitel Philippine Plaza
- Sarah Meier - model and TV host
- Frederick Go - president and COO of Robinsons Land Corporation
- General Gregorio Pio Catapang - Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Philippines
- Ambassador Gilles Garachon - Ambassador of the Republic of France to the Philippines
- Secretary Leila de Lima - Secretary, Department of Justice. She also serves as the chairman of the board of judges for the event.
- Ambassador Luis Lillo - Ambassador of the Republic of Chile to the Philippines
- Congresswoman Leni Robredo - Member of the House of Representatives from Camarines Sur's 3rd District
- Conchitina Bernardo - former politician and current member of the Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. board of directors
A total of 34 candidates is set tonight to vie for the Bb. Pilipinas respective crowns, including the title of Binibining Pilipinas-Universe, Binibining Pilipinas-International, Miss Intercontinental, Miss Supranational and Binibining Pilipinas-Tourism.
Mary Jean Lastimosa (Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2014), Mary Anne Bianca Guidotti (Binibining Pilipinas-International 2014), Kris Tiffany Janson (Miss Intercontinental 2014 2nd Runner-up), Yvethe Marie Santiago(Miss Supranational 2014 Top 20 Semi-Finalist), and Parul Shah (Binibining Pilipinas-Tourism 2014) will crown their successors at the end of the event.
However, the three-hour show will feature more than the competition Since Pageant Viewers can also look forward to live performances from different celebrities and acts.