The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) announced an education program called “Microsoft Tulay IT Training Program” on September 1, 2015 is set to offer free IT online courses for OFW’s as well as their qualified dependents (family members).
Qualified OFW members and dependents can also attend the IT training courses at BELEN Building, Poblacion Oeste, Dagupan City every first and second Fridays of the month.
Here is the list of courses offered by the program 'Microsoft Tulay IT Training Program' offered made possible by the cooperation of both the City Government of Dagupan and OWWA RWOI:
- Computer Fundamentals I (1 Day)
- Computer Fundamentals II (3 Days)
- Internet and World Wide Web Fundamentals (2 Days)
- Digital Media Fundamentals (2 Days)
- Web Design Fundamentals (2 Days)
- Word Processing Fundamentals (2 Days)
- Presentation Fundamentals (2 Days)
- Database Fundamentals (2 Days)
- Spreadsheet Fundamentals (2 Days)
For those who are interested to avail the program, OFW and qualified dependents should bring the following:
- Proof of OWWA Membership (Any of the following: Official Receipt of OWWA Payment; OFW Information Sheet; Passport with LAC-stamp)
- Proof of Relationship to the OFW (Any of the following: Marriage Certificate for spouses of OFW Birth Certificate for children, parents or sibilings of single OFW)
For more information, interested applicants may contact OWWA RWOI through mobile numbers 0927 620 7300/ 0908 863 4250 / 0908 863 4300; or email at email@example.com. You may also inquire through their official Facebook Page.