Saturday, October 24, 2015

WATCH: AlDub's My Bebe Love Official Teaser Trailer

Official teaser trailer for the upcoming Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) 2015 movie-entry of the giant on-screen couple Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza (AlDub), "My Bebe Love" has been released during the airing of the historic concert "Tamang Panahon" on Saturday, October 24, 2015.
Watch the first ever teaser trailer of the rom-com movie of AlDub My Bebe Love
"My Bebe Love: Kilig Pa More" is also casted by powerhouse actors and actresses including the veteran actor and mainstay host bossing Vic Sotto and the comedy concert queen Miss AiAi Delas Alas.

Fans were in total shock after the nearly-one-minute teaser clip was projected at the world's largest indoor theater live during the festivity. Watch the video below:

My Bebe Love #KiligPaMore Official Teaser Trailer
My Bebe Love #KiligPaMore Official Teaser Trailer
Posted by Marian Rivera on Saturday, October 24, 2015
My Bebe Love will hit the theaters nationwide on Christmas Day, December 25, 2015 under the direction of Jose Javier Reyes.